Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Birthday Cakes

Options
  • 02-11-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hey all
    Does anyone know of a good place in the city centre to get a custom birthday cake made that isn't crazy expensive.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

No idea of the price, but I saw a cute pig cake in the english market over the weekend. It was on the shelf waiting for collection in Heaven Cakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

I'm pretty sure Brackens in Paul St do them , they certaintly do in their shop on the Old Mallow road Blackpool .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

I've used Gally's Kitchen Market Stall for custom cakes a few times and I've been very happy with the product and the service on each occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

Brackens have done a few cakes for us and they've been brilliant. That's the one on the Old Mallow Road but I presume the Paul Street one is as good?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Thanks guys, I'll check some of those places out. Wouldn't have thought to try the English market at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

This lady does loverly cakes. Not sure of the prices but I am sure if you told her how much she could work with you. The cake pops are yummie http://www.tkshouseofcake.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Used Healy's once and they were great.

Advertisement