Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Servicing a Trebex Incabloc Automatic

Options
  • 02-11-2014 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I’ve had my Dad’s Trebex Incabloc sitting in a box for the last couple of years. I’ve always loved the watch and I’d like to start wearing it. It’s still runs but I thought I should probably get it serviced. The crystal is also cracked so I’d like to get that replaced if possible. Could anyone recommend somebody to carry out this work? If anyone has any suggestions on a suitable strap for it that would be great as well. Thanks.

dropbox.com/sh/ck64oigowmtrg1u/AABuds2v9lBTbVu5tZMxCgCya?dl=0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

korbend wrote: »
    I’ve had my Dad’s Trebex Incabloc sitting in a box for the last couple of years. I’ve always loved the watch and I’d like to start wearing it. It’s still runs but I thought I should probably get it serviced. The crystal is also cracked so I’d like to get that replaced if possible. Could anyone recommend somebody to carry out this work? If anyone has any suggestions on a suitable strap for it that would be great as well. Thanks.

dropbox.com/sh/ck64oigowmtrg1u/AABuds2v9lBTbVu5tZMxCgCya?dl=0

Servicing this watch would be pretty standard. There are a number of options there for you. Have a look thru this forum to see recomendations in both bricks and mortar and on line servicing. Dont just bring it in to the nearest watch store near you, prices and quality of work can vary.

Getting the crystal replaced during the service should be no problem. See if they can also polish the case.

As for the strap, that really is a matter of personal taste. Personally I think something that looks like this would look good.

$T2eC16R,!wsE9suwydN7BSRNCwHGR!~~60_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007

• Registered Users Posts: 29 korbend

Thanks I will take a look at the forum to see the recommendations. I like the strap. Something along those lines would certainly suit the watch.

Advertisement