Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedal Steel player looking for band in Cork

Options
  • 02-11-2014 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Am looking to join a country / folk / rock / swing band with my pedal steel guitar. Even just for jamming, am really looking to get the guitar out the house more! Am based in Sundays well area in Cork but am willing to go anywhere in the Cork area to play.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 isaactabor

Nobody out there lookin' for a pedal steel player?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Six StringKiller

Hay man,
    Love the cut of your jib. Got any demo you can PM me?

Hey man, will send you a PM now.

Actually, I cant figure out how to PM you! I did a session for Brian Casey recently, its quite subtle but its there: ***Google 'Brian Casey Believe Soundcloud' ***. And here's a little jam in Coughlan's a while back (its pretty rough but thats what jams are for I guess!): ***Youtube 'Jamming on Pedal Steel with Andy Wilson' *** . Let me know if you'd like to try out some songs sometime. Ive got a rehearsal space in the city. Thanks, I.

***I can't send URLs yet cuz Im a new user, so apologies for the roundabout way!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭cork guitar player

PM'd you Isaac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 marko27out

Hi there,
    Too bad you are not in Dublin. I lead a band that does Bob Wills and Texas Swing. If you ever make it up here, or us down there, I'll let you know. Maybe you can PM me your details? Best

Just an update to say Ive moved to West Cork now but hasn't stopped me from gigging up and down the country. Any interested country rock bands give me a shout.

Advertisement