Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head shops in Dublin area?

Options
  • 02-11-2014 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, I've been searching for head shops all over dublin and i just cant find one! It doesnt have to be a headshop per say, Im just looking to buy some flavoured rolling papers and maybe a pipe. Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

GNynon94 wrote: »
    Hey, I've been searching for head shops all over dublin and i just cant find one! It doesnt have to be a headshop per say, Im just looking to buy some flavoured rolling papers and maybe a pipe. Can anyone help me out?

Maybe the Hemp shop on Capel St not been in there but seems like it should be the sort of thing they'd have!!

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Funky skunk on amiens street, or asha which is upstairs in stephens green shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

There is a shop on Talbot Street sells all that stuff,its not a head shop, more of a discount store but the entire window has skins/pipes/scales etc on display.Its just down from guineys on the same side of the street,its hard to miss

Advertisement