Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday

Options
  • 02-11-2014 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭

After being cleaned out at the Breeders Cup, time to get back to the old reliable jumps racing!

Lonan is one I have been watching for a few months now. Was given a few runs out over hurdles, but clearly wasn't ready for them earlier in the Spring this year. Switched back to flat over the Summer, it certainly wasn't disgraced and should have a good turn of foot to close a race off, assuming it can get the hang of hurdles. Now runs today in a handicap off a basement weight. This one is very well regarded by the stable and will be winning races soon enough. Best price of 10/1 is now being nibbled and won't last come race time. See Double You could be a threat here, but am hoping that this is just being given a run out before being stepped for some slogs later this Winter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Anyone got any fancies for the Cork National? There's an interesting stat for it that says all the last 10 winners of the race ran it for the first time. Dushremembrandt ticks this box, and a lot of the others and I fancy it. 13/2 best price, this one seems quietly fancied.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I like A Decent Excuse.
    3.20 14-1 ew
    Consistent sort

Mine Now 33-1 ew 2.10
    Can improve to place here I feel.

Undressed ew 12-1 4.05
    I like this

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Could cry, both horses traded odds on in running.

• Advertisement
Advertisement