Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

welfare entitlement

Options
  • 02-11-2014 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I was offered a job Tuesday (part time) asked to start weds. In a clothes shop it only opened shop on Thursday. I explained I'd have to work out my notice in my current job. Also part time. That my boss was on holidays until Friday nd I'd be giving my notice then. I handed in my notice yest. Today when I finished work @ new job the boss said it's not working out I'm really sorry. What do I do? Am I entitled to the dole? I'd my husband has a good wage will I still get something

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Is it possible to go back to your boss in the other job? It might be embarrassing but i'm sure they haven't hired somebody yet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

//MOD

OP as you have a thread open in State Benefits I'm locking this one up as you're only allowed one active thread on the topic and the State Benefits forum is a more suitable fit.

//MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement