Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when is the traffic bad around the maradyke gym

Options
  • 31-10-2014 11:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

will be travelling from the bishopstown roundabout in to the maradyke arena. will be joining the gym there and want to know what times to avoid really due to the traffic. I know the gym could be packed but I would get over that as long as it doesn't take an hour to get there from traffic.

so basically when is the traffic at its worst around that area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

f140 wrote: »
    will be travelling from the bishopstown roundabout in to the maradyke arena. will be joining the gym there and want to know what times to avoid really due to the traffic. I know the gym could be packed but I would get over that as long as it doesn't take an hour to get there from traffic.

so basically when is the traffic at its worst around that area?

From 5pm to 7.30pm, Monday to Thursday & also v.difficult to get a parking space.
    Friday is fine.

The congestion in the gym is worse than the road or car park tho - I would seriously try before you buy!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Dave47

Dannyboy83 wrote: »
    From 5pm to 7.30pm, Monday to Thursday & also v.difficult to get a parking space.
    Friday is fine.

The congestion in the gym is worse than the road or car park tho - I would seriously try before you buy!

yea weights room is a disaster- cardio is okay other than the 2 rowing machines lol. Weekends are a good time as well no parking wardens around :P If you're serious about weights I'd look at other gyms. Otherwise it's not too bad now considering there's a pool and sauna as well etc.

Advertisement