Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S5 screen repair

Options
  • 31-10-2014 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

The screen cracked on my galaxy S5. I was wondering how much roughly would it be for a new screen? Any recommendations for companies to repair it. I am in Cork. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭nicebutdim

carnagesri wrote: »
    The screen cracked on my galaxy S5. I was wondering how much roughly would it be for a new screen? Any recommendations for companies to repair it. I am in Cork. Thanks in advance.

I used Fonemenders ( not in Cork though ) for my s3 a couple of years ago... found them excellent but not cheap... i paid € 195 but that was for the 1 hr service. The quality may vary between the different locations but someone else may be able to tell you about your nearest one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lcats

carnagesri wrote: »

hi did you get your screen repaired and can you recommend anywhere to do it ?
    I have cracked mine also and I am in Dublin..

Thanks in advance

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

www.fonfix.ie they have a set price to carry out all repairs. I got an S4 screen done for €141 off them before and it was a top job done on the phone.

Advertisement