Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 2 Reports (One)

Options
  • 31-10-2014 12:15am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭

49ers 9 Bears 7

An absolute classic, but 3 FG's still beats a TD. I really can't play this game very well but a win is a win as they. Agree with people saying its impossible for your HB to change directions btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Broncos beat the Chiefs 23-10 from what I can remember. I played this morning so I don't know how I can't recall the actual score, but anyway :pac:

Defence stepped up big time, Von Miller is a beast. I think he had 4 sacks and numerous tackles. I also broke 100 yards rushing in a game for the first time since I've been playing this years edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eagles beat the Colts easily despite only winning by 14, Colts got 2 TD's in the 2nd half from Bradshaw, 1 a 70 yard run, and another from a screen pass, where he ran 40 yards, both times bouncing off at least 3 or 4 eagle defenders, who in the 1st half, made him fumble and tackled him for losses.....CPU's are definitely a 2nd half team.

Anyway Redskins next, and i dont expect to win that, they are tough to stop in my offline franchise.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Went up against Padraic and the Panthers, and nothing went well for Padraic.
    The score was 29-0.

Megatron was a beast again hauling in a 45yd TD lob and going close to another one.
    The front 4 of Detroit are monsters with Suh and Fairley rushing from the middle and Ansah and Jones on the outside. Managed a lot of pressure on Newton.

Still having trouble moving the ball on the ground but getting a lot of touches for all the backs on the roster

Advertisement