Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volume settings on WP 8.1?

Options
  • 30-10-2014 8:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 134 ✭✭

Where are the ringer settings for the new update? All i can find is vibrate on or off??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Beagslife

Press the volume button while on the start screen. You should see a bar across the top of screen saying Ringer + Notifications. Tap on this and then change the Ringer + Notifications level, or the Media + Apps level, as desired. A major improvement for me.

That's what it looks like on my Lumia 820 anyway. Hope that helps.

MC

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 134 ✭✭IDencI

Beagslife wrote: »
    Press the volume button while on the start screen. You should see a bar across the top of screen saying Ringer + Notifications. Tap on this and then change the Ringer + Notifications level, or the Media + Apps level, as desired. A major improvement for me.

That's what it looks like on my Lumia 820 anyway. Hope that helps.

MC

Problem is the buttons don't work on my Lumia 520

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

IDencI wrote: »

Try playing a song in the Music app, then lock the phone. Now, when you wake the phone, the player controls should be on the lock screen, tap the arrow in the top right to access the volume controls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 134 ✭✭IDencI

theothernt wrote: »
    Try playing a song in the Music app, then lock the phone. Now, when you wake the phone, the player controls should be on the lock screen, tap the arrow in the top right to access the volume controls.

Thanks, That helped loads! I can change the volume once again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

IDencI wrote: »

The 520 is probably still under warranty. You could probably get it fixed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement