Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photocopying service? Anyone know good value?

Options
  • 30-10-2014 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭

Hi,

if anyone knows where there's good value in black & white photocopying In Laois or Offaly, I'd appreciate it. Laois Library are 20c a page. I've quite a bit to do, so hoping for cheaper than that.

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Would you not weigh up the options of buying a cheap 3 in 1 (printer, scanner, copier)

They are very cheap these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Would you not weigh up the options of buying a cheap 3 in 1 (printer, scanner, copier)

They are very cheap these days!

Thanks Andybobandy, that's exactly what my mind turned to after writing this. I was doing a tot of the pages and a lightbulb went off in this otherwise stressed head :o

Thank you very much for being so kind.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,383 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

just on that, new printers tend not to have full cartridges pre installed, so if you have a hell of a lot to do ie 1000 sheets, factor in the costs of an extra B+W cartridge.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I find HP the most reasonable when it comes to new cartridges,

their printer quality is also quite good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Thanks guys,

dropped in to Tesco to see if they had an special offers. Saw a well-priced HP alright. But just said I'd check Argos. Argos was closed but on a whim dropped into DID and was looking at the range of wireless when I spotted a wired Canon Pixma MG2450 for e40, cartridges included. I already have the printer cable, plus a 3M USB extension cable, so well happy.

400 pages odd later and the cartridge is just running out. So will have a go at refilling it myself tomorrow, although that was NOT a success yesterday with my ancient (freebie handmedown) HP PSC 1210 :D

Thanks again all.

ps Do ye tend to get your cartridges refilled, do it yourself or buy new cartridges? Just wondering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Thanks guys,

dropped in to Tesco to see if they had an special offers. Saw a well-priced HP alright. But just said I'd check Argos. Argos was closed but on a whim dropped into DID and was looking at the range of wireless when I spotted a wired Canon Pixma MG2450 for e40, cartridges included. I already have the printer cable, plus a 3M USB extension cable, so well happy.I

I have the same printer as yours
    I get them refilled in recharge cartridges on mountrath road.

13euro for black 15 for colour.
    400 pages odd later and the cartridge is just running out. So will have a go at refilling it myself tomorrow, although that was NOT a success yesterday with my ancient (freebie handmedown) HP PSC 1210 :D

Thanks again all.

ps Do ye tend to get your cartridges refilled, do it yourself or buy new cartridges? Just wondering.

Yep get them refilled in recharge cartridges on mountrath road.

15 for colour and 13 for black

Advertisement