Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic cigs vs. smoking

Options
  • 30-10-2014 2:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭

I have recently quit smoking, Thank God Almighty, and I am using an electronic cig. Its been a couple months and I fell better than I thought, its like I never smoked. Im wondering what others think who have tried.
    I dont really know the risks of vaping but I sure feel better.
    Even when I drink beer now Im satisfied puffing on my estick
    Let me know what you vapers know about the health risks , if any?
    I havent found any real science and I am very interested thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Moved from Health and Fitness

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

The only real risk with vaping is that you get sucked in to spending more than you ever did on cigarettes on nice shiny gadgets and super tasty juice...!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭jonski

Dr.Micheal Mosley from the BBC's Trust Me I'm A Doctor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkiaSW8ZR1g&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I was a heavy smoker for 48 years,I have had a quadruple bypass in my late 40's & ended up a type 1 diabetic,I carried on smoking for a further 10 years,I couldn't do without my cigs,about 4 years ago,my health was going down hill but that didn't bother me,the reason for changing to vaping was money,black market cigs were harder & harder to get hold of & my disability money would not cover the price of cigs in a shop & also my breathing kept the whole household awake at night with my wheezing & coughing,I just did not know what to do & my nerves were getting to me,worrying about cigs all the time.
    Until an old biker mate from Germany skyped me & telling me about this vaping online store he has just started,he sent me over alot of vaping gear to try & I never looked back,my lungs were clear within a month of vaping & no wheezing or coughing.
    It was difficult to accept that vaping replaced ciggys,but it did....

Advertisement