Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

After accident letter

Options
  • 30-10-2014 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

My wife hit another car on a parking and we decide to sort it out with another party (taxi driver) without involving of insurance. I insist on call out guards and they took a note and said that we ok to sort it out.
    Today got a call and amount is quite reasonable, but i would like to draw a letter somehow have an evidence or proof that another party not going to claim through insurance after i hand the money. Would appreciate if someone can share template or at least suggest what wording must be in the letter.
    Thank You.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Your name Date
    Your address

This is to confirm that (Insert taxi drivers name) accepts €xxxx as full and final settlement of the accident on dd/mm/yyyy involving my vehicle 141Dxxxxx and his 132Kyxxxx.

Signed:
    Address:
    Date:

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭arthur daly

Your name Date
    Your address

This is to confirm that (Insert taxi drivers name) accepts €xxxx as full and final settlement of the accident on dd/mm/yyyy involving my vehicle 141Dxxxxx and his 132Kyxxxx.

Signed:
    Address:
    Date:

It's no harm to add on a 2 witness one from each side

Advertisement