Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for POP UP shop information

Options
  • 30-10-2014 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I am looking into setting up a pop up shop in Dublin city center for the Christmas period.
    Can anyone out there give me some information as to whats involved and how to find premises that accommodate pop up shops.
    Also Any information in relation to rates utilities etc would be great.

thanks guys,
    Niak

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

niak1 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am looking into setting up a pop up shop in Dublin city center for the Christmas period.
    Can anyone out there give me some information as to whats involved and how to find premises that accommodate pop up shops.
    Also Any information in relation to rates utilities etc would be great.

thanks guys,
    Niak

Just go to the areas you are interested in and contact the agents for any vacant units its just a matter of whether it is something the landlord is interested in or not only they will know the cost of rates & utilities too. Some landlords are quite accommodating and will just give you a flat rate that includes everything there was even one person on here last year who was able to get a unit for free! You would want to be quick I have a shop in town and the more popular spots are already being taken.

Advertisement