Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Calendar items

Options
  • 29-10-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

I've a strange issue with my phone. I owned a windows phone in my last job and had my work calendar sync'd on it. I subsequently moved back to Apple for 2 years and moved jobs.

Bought a Lumia 930 recently (great phone), set it up with the same live account and i still see my old work calendar recurring events on the lock screen and live tile. However i don't see them when i go into calendar. Any ideas on how to find these phantom calendar items and delete them? I didn't add my old work calendar to the new phone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

I've found the calendar functionality a bit of a black art on WP.

Have you tried logging onto windows live on a PC and getting rid of the calendar from there and then re-syncing the phone calendar? In WP 8 I think it was all of your live calendars that showed up regardless of the settings on the phone. I might be off the mark here so beware :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

The whole problem is that this calendar isn't synced. So i can't delete it from anywhere. The events don't show up on any of my calendars, just on the windows phone lock screen / calendar live tile.

Advertisement