Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best cloud storage for pictures?

Options
  • 29-10-2014 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I know there probably all the same but which ckoud storage best suits android im so ust to icloud and that was rubbish for space, what's the handiest for syncing between phone's?

For example I just tried Dropbox i uoloaded pics from my iphone but cant seem to get them akl on my new phone and there also akl out of order

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

I know there probably all the same but which ckoud storage best suits android im so ust to icloud and that was rubbish for space, what's the handiest for syncing between phone's?

For example I just tried Dropbox i uoloaded pics from my iphone but cant seem to get them akl on my new phone and there also akl out of order
    They should be all there is you have them uploaded. You can sort alphabetically or by date by clicking into menu.

I have been using Dropbox for years now. Does the job well. Handy being able to view and sync files on pc aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

Just use Google+ Auto photo backup!

It is free unlimited storage for 2048px per photo.

It will also upload them automatically as you take them and auto enhance them too.

http://lifehacker.com/all-the-awesome-stuff-you-can-do-with-google-photos-1590108193

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

reni10 wrote: »
    Just use Google+ Auto photo backup!

It is free unlimited storage for about 2000px per photo.

It will also upload them automatically as you take then and auto enhance them too.
    +1 Google+ for sure, 100GB of storage is only $1.99 per month as well (about €20 a year) for full size photos.

Advertisement