Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying software download from Amazon.co.uk

Options
  • 29-10-2014 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in buying Family Tree Maker on Amazon UK. Best value for me is "World Edition" version as it comes with six months sub to Ancestry.com which is really reason for buying.

Family Tree Maker World Edition is available as boxed software for £102.12 but also available for download for £53.99. So I figured I would go for the download. I opted to pay for it with a US visa card (could use an Irish credit card) but figured since I would have to pay exchange rates anyway, might as well leave it at my default payment method. But when I tried to place my order I got "Software Downloads are only available to UK customers".

Is there an easy way around this?

Advertisement