Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For Sale; Autosmart Wax

Options
  • 28-10-2014 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭

Bought autosmart wax and used it on two doors of my white car, but struggled to see it so looking to get €40 for it including delivery.

http://www.autosmart.co.uk/WAX.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

At risk of sounding like a smart arse - what did you expect to see?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Chemical guys wax cures beautifully on white cars so makes taking it off real easy without missing any.

Autosmart wax didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Apologies, I read how you worded your post, slightly different to what you intended it to come across.

You mean it was difficult to see the wax against the white back drop of your paintwork, and as a result hard to see where you had and hadnt buffed it off.
    I thought you had meant you struggled to see (any improvement) in the appearance of the paintwork, in the sense that you expected shine in a pot!

Out of curiosity; what Chemical Guys wax had you been using previously?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Curran wrote: »
    Apologies, I read how you worded your post, slightly different to what you intended it to come across.

You mean it was difficult to see the wax against the white back drop of your paintwork, and as a result hard to see where you had and hadnt buffed it off.
    I thought you had meant you struggled to see (any improvement) in the appearance of the paintwork, in the sense that you expected shine in a pot!

Out of curiosity; what Chemical Guys wax had you been using previously?

Haha us that's it.

Chemical guys xxx. Very good wax still have some

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Curran wrote: »
    what did you expect to see?

LOL :D

I would expect to see little leprachauns running around the panel with D/A's in their hands :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement