Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Clarkedistributors.ie anyone use them?

Options
  • 28-10-2014 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has bought anything of this site before. I see them advertising on donedeal. Just want to know if anyone has any experience of them. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭Bigus

If they've any connection to knobby clarke (which I think they have)they're around a long long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

I got some stuff from them before (shelves) no complaints, shipping wasn't overly quick but prices were keen

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Devilfish698

Thats good to know anyway. Just wanted to make sure they were a genuine company. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭discodavie

Real company but nobby clarkes went tits up about 5 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭discodavie

but the clarkes in question is a different one from nonnys and is still on the go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056812211

See post #9 onwards. They used to trade as toolz.ie....possibly still do (mainly selling silverline stuff).
    A couple of issues with delays in receiving goods apparently, but I wouldn't let that worry me too much. There doesn't seem to be a flood of people complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,898 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has bought anything of this site before. I see them advertising on donedeal. Just want to know if anyone has any experience of them. Thanks

Got a dolly for moving my motorbike from them with no problems. Even getting it delivered to a different address didn't cause any issues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement