Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining Fantasy Football Fix site?

Options
  • 28-10-2014 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭

Only checking out this site on an iPhone so harder to get the big picture....do you have to register with it to get to see price rises and falls?....we're people who joined happy enough to give their email and password details?
    Thanks for replies,
    B.L.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Someone mentioned there was an option to sign up using your team ID without the password. Didn't have a time or need to check it, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

:confused: Thanks so does that mean you put in your team name as your id?
    Appreciate if anyone who looks up FF Fix site lays out what details they gave to join it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

:confused: Thanks so does that mean you put in your team name as your id?
    Appreciate if anyone who looks up FF Fix site lays out what details they gave to join it.

You register on their site and then go here

http://fantasyfootballfix.com/upload_id/

I just put in my FPL password if they are doing it just to harvest a whole load of FPL passwords then it seems an awful lot of effort for no return and if they want mine so be it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

jimmii wrote: »
    You register on their site and then go here

http://fantasyfootballfix.com/upload_id/

I just put in my FPL password if they are doing it just to harvest a whole load of FPL passwords then it seems an awful lot of effort for no return and if they want mine so be it!

Yeah, I did the password route also, I'm not the conspiracy theory type...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

FHFC wrote: »
    Yeah, I did the password route also, I'm not the conspiracy theory type...

If they touched my FPL team I wouldn't mind that much if they suddenly made a whole load of emergency loans in UFPL on the other hand!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Just make sure the password you use for ff is totally unique to be on the safe side. If you've concerns, use it and then change your pw shortly afterwards.

You'd be surprised by the amount of people who might provide no only their email address, but also the pw to their email account.

EDIT:

Just to add, I wouldn't submit my password personally. They'll have access to your account with your DOB and they have your email address. If you want to see if they're bad guys doing email harvesting or other shady stuff, set up an email account that you use for nothing else and use this on your ff account. Then sign up, if you start seeing spam, then you know the source of it.

Advertisement