Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Door for nissan micra?

Options
  • 28-10-2014 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So I reversed into a pole whilst my door was still open. Very little damage done other than I will have to get a new door. Firstly does anyone know where I might be able to locate a door for a micra in the Limerick/clare region? Secondly my car is a year 2000 3 door micra, if I was to get a door off of a 5 door would it fit on the car? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Breakers would be the best bet, be handy if you could get one colour matched. Google breakers in your area. A 3 door door won't fit a 5 door car. The 3 door car has a bigger driver door. (Jeez that's a tongue twister in itself)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

How does someone manage such a stunt?
    I can understand the wind catching an open door and doing some damage, even though thats bad enough.
    Hopefully I wont go out and do this tomorrow :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nnoifnikral

Breakers would be the best bet, be handy if you could get one colour matched. Google breakers in your area. A 3 door door won't fit a 5 door car. The 3 door car has a bigger driver door. (Jeez that's a tongue twister in itself)

Cheers for the help much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Read the sticky: Map of all Breakers/Salvage/Scrap Yards in Ireland
    Shouldn't be very expensive. Make sure hinges etc are ok.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 478 ✭✭Stella Virgo

if its the driver side door make sure you get the key as well,as it will save a lot of hassle arsing about with changing door locks etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Is it the door or the boot you're looking for?

Advertisement