Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is that your wun from the Apprentice on Angela Scanlon/Full Frontal

Options
  • 27-10-2014 10:30pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Did you see the next episode of Angela Scanlon Full Frontal where she is looking at bodies and butts (it seems!) and bikini modelling. And weightlifting.

The girl at the end "you start and 4 weeks in you can see the change in your body and you are in every night" - was she in The Apprentice (the Irish one) at some stage??

Does she work in the gym? Looked like she was supervising a class at one point.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Is it not the girl from Tallaghtfornia - Kelly something?

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

It's not Kelly from Tallafornia anyway (but I think she is some sort of body builder now) but I saw the add last night and I said to my husband that she was really familiar looking and he recognised her too.

After I searched online we couldn't find out who she was but it was so annoying as she looks so familiar-I suggested the Apprentice too but wasn't 100%.
    I was thinking of the English Apprentice but now that you mention the Irish one I think you could be right.

We'll have to watch and find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Aimeee

Yes she was definitely in something before. So annoying that it won't come to me. I'm thinking the Irish apprentice may be right?

I think this is her?
    http://www.carlton.ie/blog/apprenticeweek13

• Registered Users Posts: 17,910 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

She was in the Irish apprentice, I remember her sobbing in a Woodies DIY because she didn't have enough money for something...

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

It's Michelle Massey. She's English but was on the Irish Apprentice, she won it the time she was on it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

alleystar wrote: »
    It's Michelle Massey. She's English but was on the Irish Apprentice, she won it the time she was on it.

Omg you are right! I could not remember her as one of the winners!!!!

Advertisement