Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADHD/ ADD type

Options
  • 27-10-2014 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

For years I've been thinking I had some sort of ADD, but I never actually did something about it or found out what kind (probably because I have ADD :D ). I recently took an online test on amenclinics.com and the result that I got was that I had Temporal lobe and Anxious types ADD. I know this was just an internet based test but the result description was pretty accurate;

"For people with this type, the core ADD symptoms are compounded by periods of mood instability, irritability and memory or learning issues. This type often also struggles with anxiety, predicts the worst and struggles to feel secure due fears of being judged."

Does anybody have this type or any other type? How do you deal with it? Is it worth a visit to the doctor to find out more?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Please read the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement