Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday

Options
  • 27-10-2014 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone spot the crafty gamble of the day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

enlighten us please

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Catterick 3:50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Prescott Vs Tony, I've dutched the two at 8/11, hard to tell which will be further ahead of the handicapper.

Have to take on Tony's horse at the longer odds of 7/2 (Bet365). It has decent group 3 form over hurdles, whereas the Prescott horse has only been out against very low grade opposition. With the Irish flat season over, Tony obviously feels like he can take advantage of the low flat rating before switching back over to hurdles. Only question for me is whether the horse is going to be fit enough after 2 years out.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭paul64

Money for prescotts horse in that race

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 cashcarson

Interesting but if there is a man capable of winning after 2 years off then no better than tony martin. also carberry gone to fos las for one ride Curtis in the bumper.

Dough coming for Tony's horse now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Dough coming for Tony's horse now.

Jesus Dara Tango looked certainly up sweating for the money now surely he gets the race.

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Jesus Dara Tango looked certainly up sweating for the money now surely he gets the race.

I thought he was up (looking at stream):eek:

Surely the Stoute horse gets thrown out.

• Advertisement

Surely the Stoute horse gets thrown out.

ANy news lads?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

paul64 wrote: »
    I thought he was up (looking at stream):eek:

I would like a close up of the photo he looked a nose up. Surely the result is ammended anyway. Jockey whip in the wrong hand and carried the horse across the track stream gone so i won't know if it's ammended.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Haven't been this excited about an inquiry since the 2014 Gold Cup, and I had Bob's Worth backed in that!

Result ammended!

Never in doubt lads.

Yahoo result amended haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Just watching the replay on RUK now.
    Clear infringement. Attaboy Graham!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Nice little gamble landed on that bumper horse in Ffos Las. Carberry over to ride it too. Pretty much bolted in.

cashcarson wrote: »
    Interesting but if there is a man capable of winning after 2 years off then no better than tony martin. also carberry gone to fos las for one ride Curtis in the bumper.
    Winner as well.

cashcarson wrote: »

Good spot. Thanks man

Prescott Vs Tony, I've dutched the two at 8/11, hard to tell which will be further ahead of the handicapper.
    Did you get paid out twice? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Interestingly they never showed the Print. any site that shows photo finish prints?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Did you get paid out twice? :pac:

Just checked my account there and I did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Thanks for the heads up yesterday Frankie, couldn't split them so did 2 singles and rev fcast - dream result!!!

Advertisement