Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd murder a kebab.

Options
  • 27-10-2014 9:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35

If I say that am I being disrespectful to the victims and families of murderers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

The donors Wouldent be to happy about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

Sometimes the urge comes on ya alright. About twice a year I have to have a kebab, then remember why I don't bother the rest of the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

I thought this was going to be a thread about vegetarianism and meat being murder.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Loada shish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Remove Kebab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Stick to the kebabs Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I have one at least once a week, it is the ultimate fast food.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

No need for murder. The meats probably been dead for 3 years already

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

9 Posts in and someone hasn't mentioned Supermacs..... well that's a 1st for you lot :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I was out with some friends, they got quite concerned when I loudly said "I'd murder an Indian tonight"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I got a kebab last night. I've a feeling I might see it again later.

Horrible things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I was out with some friends, they got quite concerned when I loudly said "I'd murder an Indian tonight"

If I murder anything tonight it will be "a chinese" name szeuchaun.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Not surprised, Native American would have been the correct term to use

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

This thread reminds me of a completely off topic story.

A few weeks ago I was heading to a party, on the way there I passed this dodgy as fcuk food stand on the street. It looked really grotty. I was thinking who in the fcuk would eat from there.

Cue 6 hours later, a drunken me returning from the party. The place looked great, as I munched on the unknown bread/meat?? thing, I had a moment of clarity. Yes, I am a pisshead.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Never really understood the attraction to kebabs...

*waits for joke*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I'd kill for a cup of tea!

'Internet mod on murder rampage'

• Registered Users Posts: 23,576 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Ughhhh. Kebab at 8am OP!? Sounds horrible.

It's porridge or I may even indulge in a little musli when I get out of the leaba. Breakfast of the gods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Zaytoons, across from the Turkshead /porterhouse do some decent kebabs.

Could murder one myself now that you mention it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

Might help if you could eat the fecking things. They're the worlds messiest food to eat, like some kind of meaty game of jenga.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

This thread reminds me of a completely off topic story.

A few weeks ago I was heading to a party, on the way there I passed this dodgy as fcuk food stand on the street. It looked really grotty. I was thinking who in the fcuk would eat from there.

Cue 6 hours later, a drunken me returning from the party. The place looked great, as I munched on the unknown bread/meat?? thing, I had a moment of clarity. Yes, I am a pisshead.

I don't think there's anything more admirable than an honest pisshead. Brought a tear to the eye that did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,885 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I'm going to take a wild guess that's in Dublin, in which case it's the same place than a man promised me they had the best kebabs in Ireland. I was doubtful, so after a night out in the big smoke, i made my way there. Was actually a night of 2 1sts, came from Coppers (never again!). Anyway, extremely disappointed. Small, and only meh. Not a tap on the proper* kebabs done by the Indian lads.
    Might help if you could eat the fecking things. They're the worlds messiest food to eat, like some kind of meaty game of jenga.

If you go to a proper* kebab shop, where they make their own bread and it's rolled, rather than in a pitta, they're way easier to eat.

*As proper as you can get in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

I'm hungry....

Around the time Johnaton Woodgate and Lee Bowyer were to face trial for the assault on the Asian chap, that was the joke that was doing the rounds (although I think the victim in question was of Pakistani origin and not Indian)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Gah! I meant to quote someone about eating muesli and I mistook the little button for Reporting a post as the Quote button. Woops! D:
    Typing this on me phone so apologies!
    I'm quite partial to a nice chicken kebab from time to time but nothing too spicy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,391 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Also would recommend Iskanders opposite the central bank.

You don't have that giant cylinder of reconstituted meat in a good kebab place.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't think it's murder when you just eat it and it was already dead when you found it.

Advertisement