Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac Book Pro 13" & Surface 3 Alternative

Options
  • 27-10-2014 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

I must be crazy but for the first time in years considering of getting a MacBook Pro.

Now before is jump into any decisions I'd regret I was looking to see what else is available from windows world for the same money which is roughly around 1300.

I have a surface pro and I'm very happy with it, and I love that I can use it as a tablet and a pc at the same time.

So beside going on the new surface pro 3...what else is there in the market for the same money and that looks good and is fairly portable.

Great display is a must, was looking at some laptops in PC world and harvest today and some screens of windows laptop were criminal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

I personally don't think there is an alternative to those two to be honest. Every other windows laptop comes with useless crap you need to remove. Plus none of the competitors have simple useful extra's such as magnetic power connectors. You'll miss that the first time someone catches the wire and pulls your lovely laptop down to the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Actually the only one that comes close to those within that price range is the dell xps 13.

Advertisement