Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left-behind: Nicholas Cage

Options
  • 26-10-2014 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

Worst film of 2014....unbelievable crap.
    Should be a -10 on imdb

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 574 ✭✭✭18MonthsaSlave

Mr. Cage has IRS tax bills to pay. He'll take anything that comes his way. His personal life appears to be in a mess too so being on set even for bad films keeps him out of trouble.
    But "Dying of the light" looks like it might be good especially if an alternate Director's cut is subsequently released.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Autonomous wrote: »
    Worst film of 2014....unbelievable crap.
    Should be a -10 on imdb

Had the misfortune of watching this last night. Considering that some of the actors were what could be described as half decent, I continued watching after the first 20 mins thinking that it surely had to get better. I was wrong. It actually got worse. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Check out the plot details of this book series on Amazon, then remind yourself they are written for people who believe in this stuff and the film quality shouldn't surprise you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Mr. Cage has IRS tax bills to pay. He'll take anything that comes his way.

That must be 15 years now he's paying it off?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 574 ✭✭✭18MonthsaSlave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I turned it off after 10 minutes, i just didnt care about what was happening

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I wonder if Nicolas Cage became a born against Christian afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

best review ever!

The Toronto Star critic Linda Barnard:

“Score one for Satan.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 kinggo99

I'm gonna disagree slightly,terrible film alright but far from the worst,personally i think nic cage is getting a bit of a hard time on imdb with ratings of his crap movies.
    While i accept they are pretty bad i think they are getting under rated on imdb,this should be around 4.8 to 5 not 3.2 because there was effort and some decent acting 3.2 is too low for it,also his other movie rage it has 5.0,i think this was a bit low,it was reasonably well made and well acted and deserved more than 5 given that the explendables which is absolute drivel every one of them,just terrible terrible movies with the same plot every time and yet they get late 6s to 7 on imdb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

He has lovely hair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

He's come along way since the 90's! He had 3 great movies in a row at one stage....The Rock, Face Off and Con Air.

To look at the sh*te he's making now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

Faith+1 wrote: »
    He's come along way since the 90's! He had 3 great movies in a row at one stage....The Rock, Face Off and Con Air.

To look at the sh*te he's making now.
    4 great movies in a row, Leaving Las Vegas, the year before The Rock.

He has to make a lot of sh*te now because of his tax problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I quite liked Joe, probably the 1st and only decent film he's been in for a while (since Bad Lieutenant I think)

I remember I saw Knowing in the cinema, dreadful stuff but the collective groan and mass exodus from the cinema at the scene where the kids were on a different planet was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I honestly felt I was watching an Asylum film version of a big Hollywood movie, it was like a bad Sy-Fy channel movie without the sharks

Advertisement