Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gluten free restaurants Dungarvan

Options
  • 26-10-2014 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a good restaurant in Dungarvan with gluten free options?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Tallcarrie

It's worth talking to The Tannery as I think that they can help - 10 Quay St, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford lovely restaurant (058) 45420

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Tallcarrie wrote: »
    It's worth talking to The Tannery I think that they can help - 10 Quay St, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford lovely restaurant (058) 45420

Thanks for the reply, ended up in the Moorings as the Tannery looked busy, not advertised but they do have gluten free options, the chef even did up a portion of chicken supreme sauce without mushrooms for my wife also.

Good food and very friendly staff who chatted to us while organising the table, can't recommend them enough.

Advertisement