Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin city marathon tomorrow

Options
  • 26-10-2014 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Looking for a bit of advice & I'm posting it here rather than the dublin forum or athletics because I need answers quick please!

Going to dublin to support a family member doing the marathon tomorrow. Basically what I need to know is what kind of facilities will be there, if any? I'll have a toddler & another adult in tow so was just wondering could anyone direct me to the best place to hang around for the likes of changing facilities, restaurants etc.

Does anyone know is it generally a good day out or would I have to be big into athletics to get any kind of enjoyment out of it? Is there street entertainment or anything?

Many thanks for the advice!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement