Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

Second-hand Formica Retro Kitchen Units

• 26-10-2014 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 pattena

I'm looking for second-hand Formica Kitchen Units. When looking at houses to buy, I saw many kitchens with these old wall units from 60s (sometimes in lovely retro colours like sky blue or red, though usually in a brown wood grain). But I can't seem to find them for sale on any of the sites like donedeal.ie or adverts.ie.

They're not to everyone's taste. And I'm sure many people put them in a skip when they're doing up their houses and replacing their kitchens.

Any idea where I could go/look to buy them?

Perhaps a salvage company?

Advertisement