Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you going as for Halloween?

Options
  • 25-10-2014 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭

Perhaps a little early but I have got a Halloween party already tomorrow that I am not going to because I have essays due for Monday in college (still haven't started btw :rolleyes:)

I bought an Ali G costume last year, but I cannot be arsed buying one this year so I am gonna get a little creative.

I am planning on going as 50 Shades of Grey.

Grey tshirt, check. Grey hoody, check. Grey pants, check. Grey shoes, check. Then I'll probably print off loads of those Dulux colour charts and tape them to myself :pac::pac:

So what are ye going as? Any creative ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Grey hoody grey pants? :pac: 50 shades of chav bruv innit. Get a grey shirt and grey tie and actually pull for once, howsabout that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Grey hoody grey pants? :pac: 50 shades of chav bruv innit. Get a grey shirt and grey tie and actually pull for once, howsabout that.

Grey tie, f*cking genius!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

I'll be wearing my KKK costume. Its the only time of year I can get away with wearing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

A cantankerous, cynical, bitter old bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm putting on a wig, grabbing a G&T and a wooden spoon.
    I'm going as your ma.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I'm not going out. Too much hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

A black bin bag liner with holes cut out for my head and arms and tin foil moons and stars stuck on it

biko wrote: »
    I'm putting on a wig, grabbing a G&T and a wooden spoon.
    I'm going as your ma.

Me ma doesn't wear a wig any more because she wants me to be able to see the blood on my face in the reflection of her baldy head after she creases me with the wooden spoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Drawing on a unibrow and mole. Putting a shawl across my head with a hideous gypy skirt and Cardigan.

I'll be a gyspy who sell roses.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

And for Halloween???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'm not really going anywhere for halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭iMac_Hunt

herisson wrote: »
    Drawing on a unibrow and mole. Putting a shawl across my head with a hideous gypy skirt and Cardigan.

I'll be a gyspy who sell roses.

I hope you don't live in Waterford!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Perhaps a little early but I have got a Halloween party already tomorrow that I am not going to because I have essays due for Monday in college (still haven't started btw :rolleyes:)

Aww yeahhhh join the procrastination party bro!

I'm going as Esmeralda! Gotta put the final touches to my costume though it's not done yet!

bluewolf wrote: »
    I'm not really going anywhere for halloween

Get a cat and don't do the hair and make up for the day and go as Adele in the luxury of your own home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Being a grown up means I don't go out at Halloween, we stay in opening the door and giving free crisps and sweets to ungrateful little bastards trick or treaters. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Mr Stay Puft

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Brendan Flowers

Thinking of going as Mrs Doubtfire this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Grey tie, f*cking genius!!

I have a grey tie.

*stares intently*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

The pyro from team fortress, gona be laughing like a crazed lunatic and blowing bubbles at everyone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Blue ghost

Take me...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

keane1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Going as Garth Brooks, going trick and treating with the guitar around Croke Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

A Catholic priest. It is the one time of year I can actually be one.

Small choir boys not included. :)

Advertisement