Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honey Boo Boo Cacelled (Oh No!....)

Options
  • 24-10-2014 8:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

So I just seen online that Honey Boo Boo, that programme about some redneck family in America somewhere has been cancelled after the mother allegedly dated a child sex offender.

Sources here and here.
    Continues to deny relationship with convicted child sex offender Mark McDaniel. TLC remains dedicated to 'health and welfare' of the show's child stars, continuing to offer tutoring as well as counselling

So AH, what're we going to do now that all the "quality" tv is gone?

In all seriousness though I can understand it being cancelled as the safety of those kids should be the #1 priority.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Cacelled huh? So so wrong. Hang on till I get my pitchfork

Ps I can honestly say that I've never heard of this show. Sounds ridiculous though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Devastating.

I'll just have to make do with The Kardashians and Geordie Shore now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

Further proof of how amazing The Simpsons was in its heydey: it predicted Honey Boo Boo over 15 years in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Devastating.

I'll just have to make do with The Kardashians and Geordie Shore now :(

The Valleys is where it's at.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Typo in the OP.... I can never get this right...:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

Since that fat mother had been feeding her kids to the point of obesity, shouldn't she be in jail for child abuse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 GreenwayM

Great! ! ! Great! ! !Great! ! !Great! ! ! It was a new low for telly . .

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

would have been safer to keep the cameras rolling to protect the kids.Sugar Bear is not with her over going back on the online dating circle as she was not giving him enough hubba bubba sugar.I will miss watching that show as it was funny.I learned how to make ''sketti'' and learned about red necks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

The worst part is I read that the person he molested is someone close to her, possibly one of her kids? She was dating him back then too. What a disgusting human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

After finishing The Wire and Breaking Bad I was binging on my Honey Boo Boo box set. Devastating news, worse than when they cancelled Deadwood!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

GreenwayM wrote: »
    Great! ! ! Great! ! !Great! ! !Great! ! ! It was a new low for telly . .

What sh*te are ya talking? Honey Boo Boo was a classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

From the link it seems the last 3 men in her life were all in jail.2 of them for sex crimes and another Sugar Bear himself for robbery and arson.Shocking news...

A whole series recorded and it won't even air... Kind of a waste.

Could a mod fix the typo in the title please and thank you? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Cacelled???
    Did honey boo boo start this thread herself?

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

^^ Lmao hahaha.

Sketti and Budder!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

Hope Geordie Shore and the Kardashians get canceled too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,085 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

mikeym wrote: »
    Hope Geordie Shore and the Kardashians get canceled too.

Telling ya its not the best show in the world but god give me honey boo boo any day over any of that bollox. That includes any of the x factor type tripe as well.

It was actually not the worst show when you get pasted the whole redneck thing it could be funny at times because they where so mental. Ill admit to of seen most of the episodes :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

Maybe honey will become a reg on South Park now

Cacelled???
    Did honey boo boo start this thread herself?

Yeah she did.

Only just getting access back to my account now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

I loved the show! , I always thought she seemed to have her heart in the right place.... obviously not now:rolleyes: Pumpkin was telling reporters that its not true and the photo was shopped.. it wasn't though!, and June had been buying this scumbag things since he got outta jail, including a car:eek: Maybe Sugarbear will step in for custody of Alana??

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Pumpkin? Sugarbear? Honey Boo Boo? Is this a cartoon?

Pumpkin? Sugarbear? Honey Boo Boo? Is this a cartoon?

Haha I know.. Pumpkin is one of her daughters, Sugarbear is her babydaddy:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,085 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Haha I know.. Pumpkin is one of her daughters, Sugarbear is her babydaddy:pac:

Wait till he hears about uncle poodle.......

Wait till he hears about uncle poodle.......
    Haha He was brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Wasn't there something a while back about the fat mother and sugarbear blowing the money they were getting, iirc it was something like 50k an episode. The network found out and instructed them to start squaring a percentage away for honey boo boo and her siblings in a trust fund or they'd pull the plug.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Honey what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I only ever watched 1 episode. Prior to watching that episode I thought it'd be really romantic for Mr Pumpkinseeds and I to drive along route 101, Honey Boo Boo persuaded me otherwise. Looking at those redneck fcuks makes me never ever want to travel anywhere in rural America, ever. Think Deliverance....*shudders:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

From the link it seems the last 3 men in her life were all in jail.2 of them for sex crimes and another Sugar Bear himself for robbery and arson.Shocking news...

He has been there and has the T-shirt...

rs_600x600-140920110310-600.Honey-Boo-Boo-Sugar-Bear.jl.092014.jpg

Advertisement