Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M50 toll is unfair

Options
  • 24-10-2014 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

The penalties on the M50 toll are unfair. 5,000% in a few weeks. There are often reasons such as going on holidays when people can forget to pay. 1 cent on a litre of fuel and all this nonsense would be finished with. I read that 12 people had their cars confiscated this year for non payment. That's not right.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

The penalties on the M50 toll are unfair. 5,000% in a few weeks. There are often reasons such as going on holidays when people can forget to pay. 1 cent on a litre of fuel and all this nonsense would be finished with. I read that 12 people had their cars confiscated this year for non payment. That's not right.

Was someone caught out and didn't notice the hulking great big signs on the motorway by any chance.

Subtle username too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

yeh yeh...and what about those who forget to pay their tv licence, car tax, car insurance, etc, lets just accept that as an excuse....Use it and pay or dont use it...its quite simple!

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Gazzmonkey

I owed around €40 last year as I simply forgot about paying the toll,

Rang them up as the payment page on their site wasn't work, glad I did as the nice guy on the other end quashed the fine since it was my first offence.

Worth ringing them I'd say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement