Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham 2015 ante post

Options
  • 24-10-2014 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

It's never too early for one of these. Plenty of value to be had at the moment.

At a big price, I always thought Creepy would make a better chaser than hurdler. Thought he was very impressive when winning over fences first time out, absolutely bolting up in a handicap off a mark of 130, jumping well. PP are a stand out 40/1 for the RSA and I'll take a bit of that each way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

JLT Apache Stronghold put it up to Vautour last time out and looked like a chaser in the making has a serious engine 16/1.

RSA The Tullow Tank again another put to the sword by Vautour i think he will make a good chaser he is mean't to run next week. 16/1

Advertisement