Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ExamCollection/VCE Exam Simulator

Options
  • 24-10-2014 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

Has anyone had any experience with Avanset VCE Exam Simulators. I am thinking about purchasing the year license and practicing various exams. However before purchasing this I was wondering if anyone had any good/bad experiences with them.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

needless to say , torrent links or the like will not be tolerated.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I would not recommend using (or admitting to using) ExamCollection if you intend to hold on to any of the serious qualifications - most of the answer files there are half-arsed attempts at being the actual answers and are strictly against the conditions for doing the exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Obsolete01

ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

I've seen a few Cisco VCE files in my time and some of the 'answers' in them were so wrong I'd swear Cisco released them deliberately to scupper cheaters. Use them for review/practice if you want, but make sure you actually know the material and aren't relying on these things to get you through a real exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭denlaw

er, its cheating full stop

• Advertisement
Advertisement