Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Lag compensation

• 23-10-2014 7:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 720 DrGreenthumb

So I've been playing some ghosts in anticipation of advanced warfare and I have to say i'm going off fps's due to the bloody lag componsation, anyone else feel the same, a dice should roll on screen when you start shooting if its even you get a kill odd you die because thats basically how fps's are today,

just thought i get that out agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhh!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭ Liam O

Whatever they did in BO2 it didn't seem to be as bad as in the IW games. That said you could say that about every facet of the last 2 Treyarch games.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭ gimli2112

Liam O wrote: »
    Whatever they did in BO2 it didn't seem to be as bad as in the IW games. That said you could say that about every facet of the last 2 Treyarch games.

It's funny but I would say the opposite. Didn't notice the issue so much in MW2, Blops or MW3 but in Blops 2 I couldn't seem to see round it. Gave up probably by January that year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,501 ✭✭✭ Makaveli

I don't think there was lag comp in MW2.

The issue with BO2 is the hit detection can be dodgy at times which makes it really noticeable because you'll shoot half a magazine into someone and they'll turn around and one shot you. It swings all over the place, sometimes when I pull host I can drop people instantly and other times I can't win a gun fight no matter what.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭ gimli2112

Yeah that's how I remember Blops 2 now you mention it. It was totally unpredictable. It's weird though because I know loads of people loved it and didn't seem to have as bad a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 Randall Floyd

"Other peoples connections are whats dragging it down." No **** sherlock, glad to see its not just me anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement