Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 23 October

Options
  • 22-10-2014 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Really interesting novice chase in Carisle, Urban Hymn always looked like he would make a chaser, interesting to see how he fares over the minimum trip

But the real action Thursday will take place in Carrick on Suir, where the Philip Fenton trial is due for airing

Should make for some interesting reading! I expect Eddie O'Leary to be the first to issue a statement upon conclusion considering his support when this issue first arose.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,441 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Bit late but in the 4:55 I fancy Fellow Indian. 16/1 over night, nabbed 10/1 this morning,7/1 at the off. Trainer can be cute and this has not been totally disgraced with recent form and could be well in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,441 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Bit late but in the 4:55 I fancy Fellow Indian. 16/1 over night, nabbed 10/1 this morning,7/1 at the off. Trainer can be cute and this has not been totally disgraced with recent form and could be well in here.
    2nd again, arrrgh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Andalucia wrote: »
    Really interesting novice chase in Carisle, Urban Hymn always looked like he would make a chaser, interesting to see how he fares over the minimum trip

But the real action Thursday will take place in Carrick on Suir, where the Philip Fenton trial is due for airing

Should make for some interesting reading! I expect Eddie O'Leary to be the first to issue a statement upon conclusion considering his support when this issue first arose.

Yeah good performance by both. Urban Hymn should be better over further and as such, it was a bit strange he let it develop into a bit of a sprint.

Advertisement