Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off season training... Which one to choose????

Options
  • 22-10-2014 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Looking for good strength and conditioning training to do over the winter. Could do with bulking up a bit. Don't want to lose and speed or agility in the process tho!

Was thinking about mixing it up a bit, gym a few nights with a bit of boxing or something like that another night.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? loads of different training types around now kettle bells, TRX....etc

Only finished the season 2 weeks ago already mad to get out and to a bit of training!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Wexicanfan wrote: »
    Looking for good strength and conditioning training to do over the winter. Could do with bulking up a bit. Don't want to lose and speed or agility in the process tho!

Was thinking about mixing it up a bit, gym a few nights with a bit of boxing or something like that another night.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? loads of different training types around now kettle bells, TRX....etc

Only finished the season 2 weeks ago already mad to get out and to a bit of training!!!

with the proper strength training you will gain speed and agility

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Wexicanfan

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    with the proper strength training you will gain speed and agility

So any idea what I should go for to get proper strength training?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

something that promotes stretching and mobility, the main lifts of squat, deadlift, pull up and bench along with some sort of met con work.

look for somewhere with the best coach.

Advertisement