Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lumia 520.

Options
  • 22-10-2014 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

How can I install either the App store or Google Play Store on my Nokia Lumia 520 Windows phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

ardle1 wrote: »
    How can I install either the App store or Google Play Store on my Nokia Lumia 520 Windows phone?

not sure you can.recently started using the 520 myself and seems to be a Nokia store sort of phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Quite simply you can't. Like trying to play hurling on a golf course I imagine :-) or a CD on a gramophone. Two totally different systems?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

App store is for Apple powered devices.

Google play store is for Android powered devices.

Lumias have Windows Phone O.S.

An here's the store:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ie/store

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Every Windows Phone has a 'Store' app, that's it.

Not sure where you got the impression you could install other stores?!

Advertisement