Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus One Shipping

Options
  • 21-10-2014 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey fellas, Oneplus has a 1 hr pre-order system on the 27th and wondering how will I get it to Ireland from Germany or any other country which Oneplus ships and uses euro.

Now I know about parcel motel but they only ship from UK to Ireland. I want a system like parcel motel but it has to receive the phone in German address and be able to ship to Ireland.

The reason why i chose to do this is because i have to pay 50 euro more if i get it from the UK.

USD to Euro : 349 = 275
    Pound to euro : 269 = 340
    Euro to euro : 300 = 300 ( duh!! )

I dont wanna pay extra 40 euros.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

Its mentioned in the one plus one invite thread what German post forwarding company to use. I'm on the phone so am not going to go looking but I imagine if you use the search function in the thread you'll find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

You'll prob only save 20/30 euro but you get it sent to http://www.mailboxde.com/ then onto Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

There are multiple threads on this subject already. Please post to those before cluttering the forum with more. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement