Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Samsung Smartphone Storage Space?

Options
  • 21-10-2014 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

While I have ample storage space left in my Samsung phone I keep getting a message to effect that I have not and to clear some space. Did so even though it appeared unnecessary to do so.Same result same message.
    What can I do now. Phone is about 18 months vold.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

zmccomish wrote: »
    While I have ample storage space left in my Samsung phone I keep getting a message to effect that I have not and to clear some space. Did so even though it appeared unnecessary to do so.Same result same message.
    What can I do now. Phone is about 18 months vold.

Probably to do with your apps more than your pics and music files.
    Perhaps uninstalling some apps you don't use will rectify this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

what phone is it? its more than likely your apps that is causing this, and as said above delete those you no longer use. even though you might think you have enough space it could just be the ram is too full

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Do you use Play Music? I had a similar problem on my S3 a while back. Turned out that whenever I streamed music with the Play Music app, it would download the track to my device automatically.

Advertisement