Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

app called "zero" transfirmed the appearance of my tab without permission.. help..

Options
  • 21-10-2014 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

I went to use my browser a few mins ago, I was coming to log on to boards, I got a message in the middle of my screen telling me the software on my galaxy tab 10 was out of date and I must update to continue using the device... did so, and it has completely transformed the appearance of my tab wuthout my permission... it looks more like an apple device... I cant seem to be able to navagiate to the play store on it at the mo.. cant see it anywhere. It seems to be a third party app called "zero" that has done this as opposed to genuine android or samsung software... is there any way to revert to the old settings via settings options on the device?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement