Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme Stalking Techniques

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

Put your hand over your face to hide it as you follow your "victim" but leave a gap between your fingers so you can see where you're going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Put your hand over your face to hide it as you follow your "victim" but leave a gap between your fingers so you can see where you're going.

And if the victim turns around and eyes you suspiciously stop walking, stay dead still with your face hidden behind your hands, and pretend you're not really there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

If you're a woman, wrap your hair round your face to make a makeshift beard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Amateurs. Cinemas, restaurants, college... anywhere (s)he will be in a fixed position... be armed with a max zoom camcorder.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Yellowblackbird

Which of us hasn't found themselves stuck in a chimney. With those silly, nagging self doubt plagueing your mind. "Have I overstepped the mark?", "Am I crazy?", "Where is my life going?", "Should I have played it safe and stuck with the binoculars?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Facebook is a good start.People will let you know what restaurant/pub/nightclub they are in. "Fancy meeting you here..."
    :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,185 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Then been hauled out with the help of liquid soup (I suppose dried packet soup would not have been a lot of use).

It would never have occurred to me that a modern chimney would be wide enough to even start to get stuck in though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Put a camera on your penis, and leave your fly open whilst following the lucky lady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Being in a loving relationship I dont understand this stalking business at all!!

Just once though I would like it if my oh just said "thanks" when I bring him breakfast in bed instead of screaming "how the hell did you get in my house!?"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Laois6556

Dress up as a cute dog and look in the window of the woman as she undresses. She can't get angry because you're such a gorgeous dog peeping in the window but really you're **** furiously underneath the costume.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Halloween night is a dream come true.Even if they have a restraining order against you you can dress up and get so close to them that you can smell their scent.Not only that they'll reward you with sweets...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Johngoose wrote: »
    Facebook is a good start.People will let you know what restaurant/pub/nightclub they are in. "Fancy meeting you here..."
    :-)

Yeah facebook seems to be the handiest option..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Disguise yourself as a fly and attach yourself to the victim's living room ceiling by means of an intricate system of cables and pulleys.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭MysticMah

facebook is like a big damper- not-for-use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Simply join Eircom as an engineer and then strap yourself to the pole outside their house, innocently "repairing" the line, while cunningly listening to all their phone-calls.

No, wait, I've thought of a flaw in that, what if they use a mobile phone? Damn.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Simply join Eircom as an engineer and then strap yourself to the pole outside their house, innocently "repairing" the line, while cunningly listening to all their phone-calls.

No, wait, I've thought of a flaw in that, what if they use a mobile phone? Damn.
    Then you strap yourself to a mobile pole obviously. Next!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Then you strap yourself to a mobile pole obviously. Next!

See, I knew it was a deadly plan. There's always a work-around.

Advertisement