Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Corolla D4D 1.4

Options
  • 20-10-2014 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Recently bought a Corolla 1.4 D4D. Lovely car to drive! However, I have heard several people say that the fuel consumption is great and others say it is bad. Anyone have one or previously had one?

P.S I only have the car a week so I cant really tell how much fuel it is using

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,184 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

There's a trip computer on it, it should give a rough indication.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭mayo51

There's a trip computer on it, it should give a rough indication.

I have looked up reviews and some people claim that computer is not giving out accurate readings.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,789 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Moved from Classic Cars

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

mayo51 wrote: »
    Recently bought a Corolla 1.4 D4D. Lovely car to drive! However, I have heard several people say that the fuel consumption is great and others say it is bad. Anyone have one or previously had one?

P.S I only have the car a week so I cant really tell how much fuel it is using

I know about a dozen people with them and fuel economy isn't a complaint by any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Fuel economy is great under 115kmph
    07 onwards model less economical than 04 onwards model

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭bigroad

Op fill the car to the brim ,do say 200 or so miles and fill up again and calculate.
    In the end of the day you are the best one to judge not us.

Advertisement