Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeltacht:Colaiste na bhfiann?

Options
  • 20-10-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all, im in TY at the moment and I would like to do higher level irish for the lc. My irish isnt great tbh(I managed to scrape a D in my junior cert) so i will probably end up going to a gaeltacht next summer. I've been told that Colaiste na bhfiann is the place to go for improving ones irish. Has anyone been there? Would you recommend going? Also what kind of activities/sports do you do there? Im useless at sports to be honest and Im not into hurling, soccer etc. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mayogirlie1

Two of my friends went to Colaiste na bhfiann and hated it whereas my friends who went to Colaiste Chamuis loved it and learnt loads!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mayogirlie1

Two of my friends went to Colaiste na bhfiann and hated it whereas my friends who went to Colaiste Chamuis loved it and learnt loads!

Advertisement