Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese tablet - forgotton unlock pattern - Help !

Options
  • 20-10-2014 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

A friend asked me to have a look at his daughter's tablet which she has forgotten her pattern unlock. I can see the device & files on PC through USB. Unsure of actual model / manufacturer. Any help appreciated. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

dodzy wrote: »
    Hi folks,

A friend asked me to have a look at his daughter's tablet which she has forgotten her pattern unlock. I can see the device & files on PC through USB. Unsure of actual model / manufacturer. Any help appreciated. TIA

If you swipe wrong 20 times it should take you sign into whatever google account the phone is linked to, it will then make you choose a new pattern

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭dodzy

If you swipe wrong 20 times it should take you sign into whatever google account the phone is linked to, it will then make you choose a new pattern
    Cheers DS, not linked to any account. Managed a RESET with POWER & VOL DOWN ( as opposed to the common Power & Vol Up). Job done. Cheers.

Advertisement