Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 3008 - replacing pollen/cabin filter

Options
  • 20-10-2014 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone on here can tell me where to locate and how to change the pollen filters on a 2010 Peugeot 3008. I have serviced the car, changed oil and all filters but am stumped on the location of this filter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Not sure about your car but the few different makes I have serviced the pollen filter is usually behind the glove box. Open the glove box and push in the sides to release it fully. There should be a letter box style cover behind there that the filter slides in to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Its under the steering wheel behind and left of the service book door compartment....:)
    Pm me your email address and i'll send you the full Peugeot guide..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭aka_alex

@ Row, thanks for that, I have sent pm.

Advertisement