Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone no where I can buy unicum

Options
  • 19-10-2014 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering has anyone ever seen unicum on the shelves in Ireland have a friends 21st and I no how much he likes it limerick area would be a plus but I would travel or send someone anywhere to get a bottle

Cheers phil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,755 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I seem to remember someone mentioning that Deveney's in Dundrum (Dublin) stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭philmire

I seem to remember someone mentioning that Deveney's in Dundrum (Dublin) stock it.

Thanks if no where closer I'll ring them and see if I can find someone who lives in Dublin cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Thorton

There's some sort of supply problem with Unicum, dunno at which end. None of the usual places have it. However, a friend fairly recently (2-3 months ago) bought some in New York City, so if you can make it up that far, try the import stores there.

Advertisement