Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What do Anpost vans make at auction

Options
  • 19-10-2014 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

What do the Renault Kangoos (an post ) make at auction, 2010 and 2011 models ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 self3137

Any Takers on this one, you can PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭arthur daly

self3137 wrote: »
    Any Takers on this one, you can PM me.

Iv seen them for sake n dd for 3500/4000 so I'mgguessing a bit less that that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

Iv seen them for sake n dd for 3500/4000 so I'mgguessing a bit less that that

Low 2000's plus vat and fees. Don't expect to have change out of 3k and you'll need to spend a few bob on tyres/service/fixing trim or body panels.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 self3137

ian87 wrote: »
    Low 2000's plus vat and fees. Don't expect to have change out of 3k and you'll need to spend a few bob on tyres/service/fixing trim or body panels.

Are these the one left over after the Trade has taken the pick of the fleet?

What do the trade pay for the better 2010,2011 models.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

The ****e normally makes it as far as auction. If you're hoping to buy one to make a few bob I wouldn't bother. If for yourself have a look beforehand and pick out the cleaner bodied ones. Engines tend to be fairly OK as they are well maintained. Ask the driver how the clutch feels or if you can hop in and start one check the bite in the clutch yourself. Look for any lights in the dash too. After that there isnt much else you can do. And make sure you're actually bidding against someone else and not the walls. Don't let the auctioneer see you have a bidding number until he drops the hammer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement