Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gym membership Tullamore

Options
  • 19-10-2014 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

As Winter draws in and I have to put my bike away in the shed, I've been thinking about joining a gym for the next 3 months.

Anyone know of any good deals around the Tullamore area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

Dont know if it is that good a deal but Aura Leisure Center is offering 180 days membership for 180 euro, but that does include use of the swimming pool as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Aura are now doing 99 days for €99 for anyone interested.

I'm going to sign up this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 alibaba2

the court hotel also do a €99 for 99 days deal... a better option for me as you can you the pool and gym with no restrictions!

Advertisement